I have lots to share from the many workshops I attended and from the wonderful guest speaker Nancy Rue. I'll be posting more details in the coming weeks, but here are just a few topics: (These are my titles, not the presenters')
- What kind of writer are you? The monk, the hard hat, or the balance beam acrobat? Find out the answer, thanks to Nancy's insights.
- Writing (and life) lessons from the seat of a Harley. The perfect blend of wisdom and fun!
- Finding the 'Message' in your writing. (A workshop on writing fiction that brings everything into focus)
- Getting past the good intentions once the 'Conference High' is over. Very practical!
- Free fall ideas to spark your muse.
- Lessons from the other side of the desk. Acquisition editors 'do's & don'ts'
And Now more photos!
Here I am with another wonderful author, Marcia Laycock.
Brenda Leyland and Ruth Snyder - both great Inscribers!
What an honor to meet the president of The Word Guild - Denise Rumble
Our speaker Nancy Rue
2012 contest winners