Monday, April 16, 2012
Read Any Good Books Lately?
Books that I've read and plan to review include:
- Burning Hearts by Nike Chillemi - part of her 'Sanctuary Point' Series and a great mystery.
- Christmas Belles of Georgia by Cash, McCauley, Odell, and Ullrick (I know, I know! It's not Christmas, but it was a good book!)
- On the Soul of a Vampire by Krisi Keley - poignant, deeply emotional, beautifully written, and not all all what I was expecting...
- Winter by Keven Newsome - out of the box, dramatic, creative, and intriguing.
- Split Sense by Barbara Brink - thoroughly riveting and seriously excellent.
I'm still 'in the middle' of a few, including::
- Beckoned by the King by Jeannie Pallett - a non-fiction devotional based on Psalm 119
- Pharmakeia by Dan Calabrese
- Piercing the Veil by Solomon Woytowich
And I don't want to neglect the 'to be read' pile which includes:
- Damascus Road by Ellen C. Maze
- The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers
- When Love Collides by Michelle Sutton
- My Fair Princess by Nona King
- A Tumbled Stone by Marcia Laycock
- Illusion by Frank Peretti
- Saying it Well by Charles Swindoll
- The Green Veil by Naomi Musch
Plus several by Sigmund Brouwer, Ted Dekker, the last two in Suzanne Collins 'The Hunger Games Series', and many more...
So many books, so little time! What's on your reading shelf?